Friday, May 11, 2012

Reddest of All Deaths

 Author's Note: This is based of of Edgar Allan Poe's Masque of the Red Death short story.  It is basically a short point of view from the red death itself.
Tis I, the reddest of all deaths, the dread of all people, the furtive red  death.  Tis I who deviate throughout your lonesome rooms.  If you ever envisioned escaping my deadly grasps, then it shall be you who will be taken next. There is no written number, nor no written reason as to why, but the deed must be done.  So I, the reddest of all deaths, the furtive red death, must do the deed, must make the blood poor down your face like a bloody river.  I must kill you all forevermore.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Rachel! That was amazing! You're use of point of view was spectacular, it sounded so... 18th century. Great job, keep up the phenomenal work.

    ReplyDelete